Tuition Reimbursement Request
Aetos supports employees who wish to continue their education to secure increased responsibility and growth within their professional careers. Aetos will reimburse up to a maximum of $2,000 per calendar year incurred by an employee for continuing education through recognized and accredited institutions. Reimbursements are applied to the reimbursement maximum in the year the tuition was reimbursed.
For more information, please view the Employee Handbook.
Here is a step-by-step guide to receiving tuition reimbursement (maximum $2,000 per calendar year):
1. The employee completes and signs the “Tuition Reimbursement” form below, BEFORE registering for a course.
2. The employee’s supervisor signs the form, approving the course.
3. The employee submits the completed form to HR@aetossystems.com
4. HR verifies the employee’s eligibility and approves the form. Notification of approval will be provided to the employee.
4. The employee signs up and pays for the course.
5. The employee completes the course with minimum requirements (see form below for minimum grade requirements).
6. The employee sends a copy of transcripts showing minimum requirements were met and a copy of the payment receipt.
7. Reimbursement will be processed and provided to employee.